NCAC Youth programs are serviced by contracted agencies in our area (Davidson, Rutherford, Trousdale and Wilson counties).
These four providers are:
- Mid-Cumberland Human Resource Agency (Davidson, Rutherford, and Trousdale Counties)
- Wilson County Schools (Wilson County)
- Martha O’Bryan (Davidson County)
- Oasis Center (Davidson County)
– SERVICES AVAILABLE –
An individualized assessment will take place that will determine which services are applicable for each individual. *Every young person will not receive every service.
Program providers offer the following services:
- Tutoring, study skills and activities leading to drop-out prevention,
- Alternative secondary school offerings,
- Summer employment linked directly to academic and occupational learning,
- Paid and unpaid work experiences,
- Occupational skills training,
- Leadership development opportunities,
- Supportive services,
- Adult mentoring,
- Follow-up services, and
- Comprehensive guidance and counseling as appropriate.